TONIGHT I WAS GIVEN

Into night's arms I fell,

Graceful.

Caressed by nothingness,

By thousands of tiny fingers joyful for my arrival.

Humble,

Knowing it would happen,

Floating to where you are,

What you are, my twin,

What I have always been.

I knew this was my existence,

And ours.

Neck long, noose removed by generated wisdom,

Extending into vastness,

Embraced by waves of grace.

I am choked out and hung by the lack of being,

By the fullness of absolute nothingness.

Purity.

The presence of one million perfect ones

Sharing space with me,

And you,

Joyful for the gift I was given,

Tonight.

Emptiness,

It fills me like the pushing, vibrating

Space within and around planets.

The planets are my arms,

And your legs,

And you are my mind

And I, your heart,

Interchangeable,

The utter blackness.

It turns itself upside down

Pouring light from every direction,

Manipulating and freeing me to

You.

Feed me this sacred light, oh grace,

And I will manifest the

Ultimate.

I am forever fortunate to

have met you once again.


stephanie lorentzen-jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICE OF THE MORNING SUN

SEEING IN THE DARK

THE GIRL IN THE BOAT