TRUTH

If truth presented itself to me,

I would drop this blindness I carry,

And the centrifuge that is love

Would separate out all that is useless

And union would occur.

Don't you see

My heart aches to pump

In your veins too

And collide with the truth

Which is ours?

If you called to me from the depths,

I would feel your echo reverberating

In my darkest places,

Tunneling out into the light of emptiness.

And union would occur.

Oh, have faith.

For what you want is

What I want.

All is impermanent,

Including these conventional illusions.

Bring to yourself the spaciousness

Which is ours.

Live now and

Let me love you.

Don't disease yourself any further

By running from what is true.

You think you are free.

Slave!

Let the force that is love,

Which rests at your core,

Set you free.

And union will occur.

stephanie l jordan-renz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICE OF THE MORNING SUN

SEEING IN THE DARK

THE GIRL IN THE BOAT