THE UNSPOKEN

Don't take my word for it.

I am but one on this planet,

This creation of creation

Of creation.


I am made for purpose.

As you are made for purpose.

And I light the heavens at night

When the Sacred touches the space

Inside me.


I am filled with beautiful eyes

That search you

And many many hearts that

Seek you.

And many many hands that

Touch you.

I vibrate when a cloud

Of your reflection comes near.

It is not even your essence,

But the mirror of your essence

And that is enough

To fuse me to permanent longing.


It is as though I am blind

But you premeate me with

A magnificent sight

Which sees beyond

What is natural.


Oh vast love,

Transcend me from here to there, to this, to that

To being.

I am but one on this planet,

But you have given my heart its shape

And it is filled with compassion.


My word cannot be taken serioulsy.

My word is often unheard.


By the people.


But what is said is not important.

My heart is a vessel filled with

The unspoken.

And it heals.

And it is beautiful to you.


Stephanie Lorentzen-Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICE OF THE MORNING SUN

SEEING IN THE DARK

THE GIRL IN THE BOAT